Yay! And now Lois knows that he is not from a far-flung future smile I simply loved the villain-bashing, sweet, omniscient, and loving Lois in this part... cool

Okay I can understand Charlie er Clark's motivation for staying put and dumping the cranky time machine (hey now we can start using 'Clark' again since Lois knows laugh ).

The time he left was so bleak and desolate anyway. And as he said, the future is what they make. Obviously the possibility of headaches (and now facial hair growth) didn't occur to him (until his latest attack)and...

...I'm still worried about Clark-1987.

Be interesting to see what Wells has to say. By the way, what was he waiting for if he was in this timeline all this while (Lois admits seeing him quite a few times, right?) Sometimes I don't trust him although his heart is in the right place most of the time.

Here's an idea... what if when Clark jumped to this time, the Clark-1987 was forced forward to 1997. Like swapping. No wonder Wells is worried.

Or maybe, as someone mentioned, Clark 1987 and 1997 are merging together. No two separate people. (Like in that movie..Prince of Persia: Sands of Time)

Eagerly awaiting more.

(And thanks for posting this part today despite the message board failures)

smile1

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria