Well, long time no see, huh?

I haven't had the internet at home for 8 months, for starters.

And I've been interested in other fandoms.

Finally, I've been busy with a baby (I was pregnant last year, too.)

Anyway, I have been following this story, even though I'm still not that involved with LNC right now.

I think that Lois and Clark will get together again eventually. (I mean, this is an LNC forum, right? And that's why we read stories, right? To get them together?)
But I don't think it will be nearly as quickly as "I'm pregnant Clark.
"Okay, that means we should get back together."

I'm still waiting for New Kryptonians.

As far as this chapter itself goes
So much to say. But not now. Too much had happened. They couldn't go back; they couldn't change any of it.}}}}
Yes, I agree they can't go back. Going back would mean pretending Clark never broke up with Lois, Lois never left, and the last two years never happened. But they can go FOWARD. (Eventually, that is.)

As far as it being Clark's fault that they are in this situation in the first place, I agree, it is. Lois left to maintain her sanity, not to "torture him."

However, I think some of the readers may be forgeting Clark KNEW he made a mistake even before she left. He asked if they could try again. "Beg" I believe is the word he used.

I also agree that under the circumstances, saying yes to Clark at that point would have been a bit trite, considering I don't think he even knew why she was really mad. (controlling her, that is.)

But the reason why he's not trying harder now, is because he already asked again. She rejected him.

Signing off for now.
Don't know how long I'm going to disappear again,
Sara