WOW! jawdrop jawdrop

First of all, Lois coming back to Metropolis after two years just to be present when Clark received his award was the sweetest thing. I mean, she didn’t return when it was her awards (even when it was the Pulitzer), but she did return for Clark. It was touching. Their meeting at the ceremony was so sweet that I had a sappy smile plastered on my face when I was reading. Pure and absolute WAFF. [Linked Image]

Lois closed her eyes, covering the hand on her face with her own. Silent tears brushed the ends of her lashes as her soul seemed to sigh. Her very being still recognized this man as a vital part of her existence.
/me melts. [Linked Image]

When they got to Clark’s place… well… when you said this was the part we were waiting for, I thought I knew what was coming but, boy, I was in for a surprise. I never saw that coming. Perry was right when he said they are “fire and gasoline”.
It seems all this time apart wore out the patience of our “very patient man”. All those bottled up feelings and pent-up frustrations had to break loose when they were face to face again. I think they were so tired of running and keeping distance that they hadn’t energy to fight their longing and need for each other anymore. It was so overwhelming that led up to their passionate romp. And I have to add… I love it when Clark is assertive and takes lead. He is always so controlled that it’s rare to see this side of him. I love bold Clark!Can we have more of him? Please? [Linked Image]

Three times... they'd...done that three times... on the bed.

Then again in the shower... in the kitchen... on the sofa... How many times had they made love?
Oh, why aren’t we on the nfic side?

And Lois is pregnant! Yay! [Linked Image] I loved it! If it hadn’t happened, probably she would go back to run around the world risking her life (she’s already in another city when she finds out she’s pregnant). Now that she’s pregnant, she should be more conscious about taking risks. It is not just her life at stake anymore.

As for where they go from here… it’s obvious that they still love each other. If this feeling survived two years apart it isn’t going to die. They can’t forget everything like it never happened and get married right away (although Clark must suggest it), but I think the first step would be Lois to stop running and go back to Metropolis. They need to work out what happened. While this wound is open they can’t start healing. Maybe they could go back to dating while Lois is pregnant and slowly they could resolve their problems and rebuild their relationship. Clark has learned his lesson. Now Lois has to find it in her heart to forgive him. They need to fix their relationship, not because Lois is pregnant, but because they love each other and distance and time won’t change that. These two years have proved that everywhere Lois goes this love is with her, because it’s within her. I don’t mind the path they will take (I’m sure you will come up with something way better than I could imagine) since it leads to a happy and WAFFy ending. I can’t help it, I’m a romantic at heart. [Linked Image]

Andreia (who wrote way more than she intended to) blush

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15