Thanks, Artemis!

Elizabeth Where Lois is taking Clark is in 18. You'll have to wait for 19 to find out about the game.

Thanks for your FDK!

Sheila Thanks for letting me know you've been reading. I'm glad I was able to provide a distraction for you.

Interesting re Clark staying in Melbourne. I thought that if I *stole* him permanently, people might find that too different from canon. I've been surprised by how many have suggested that the way for Lois and Clark to be together is make Clark an Aussie!

Amber Thanks. I'm glad you liked the book analogy!

Seme

I'm loving this side of Lois
This also has surprised me. I thought people would protest her lack of fire. Although, I think she does still have fire, but it's more of a warm glow than a raging bushfire.

Thanks.

Ann See comments above. I realise that this Lois is not much like S1 Lois, but I didn't want this fic to be ansty like that. I'm glad you're enjoying a more easy going Lois.

Thanks for all your comments.

DW Thanks. I deliberately kept Lois's feelings vague for a long time. Now you've seen more from her POV - so hopefully some questions are getting answered.

SJH Lois will face the same decision she always faces - the attraction she feels for Clark vs not wanting to get hurt again. And, she will, eventually, make the right choice!

Tank Actually, IMO, the misunderstanding isn't going to be dragged out too much at all - certainly it will be sorted long before the end of the fic.

Much of what you say will be addressed - the question is 'how?' laugh

Thanks.

Michael

run close to the story and do everything to get a first-hand look at bomb.
You don't like Mayson much, do you Michael? That could be good - you won't protest when I ... spider with her!

Thanks, Michael.

Sheila I didn't cut it in half. It was tempting though ...

Sarah Thanks!

Corrina.