CC -- I wasn't entirely comfortable with the idea that Lois would marry the other Clark -- the man who was not the man she loved. It seems so . . . I am not really sure. I didn't think it was bad -- more bittersweet. I wasn't sure how it would end well on either side. How would our Clark deal with the fact that Lois had married his other self? How would Lois leave her husband. Were there any physical consequences in consumating a relationship with someone from another universe? What would happen when there were 2 Loises.

In part 5, I thought CLark's conversation with Jimmy was absolutlely beautiful. My heart went out to him because he was hurting so much.

Like Wendy, I am really glad you added the epilogue to the g-fic version! I think it adds so much to the story and it really ties up a lot of loose ends.

I have to admit, after part 4, I wasn't sure about the story -- I was contemplating stopping reading because I only read stories with the promise of a happy ending. But part 5 and the epilogue were beautiful!

Great work thumbsup

- Laura laugh

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve