Yay CC!!! goofy I would apologise... but I'm not sorry. wink Not one bit!

As I've already told you ad nauseam, this is terrific. You've answered all my questions: I know why Lois married alt-Clark, and it doesn't feel as if she gave up on Clark. I understand how their marriage came to be real, and I am with her all the way on that - it makes so much sense that two lonely people would find solace in each other.

And then Clark's feelings on having Lois back - joy that she's here, but his fears about the fact that she was married to his counterpart, that she slept with the other Clark first - we know that those feelings are real and important, but that the two of them are facing them head-on, instead of trying to pretend that they don't matter. And so I can feel confident that, however long it takes, Lois and Clark will be together in this universe and they will be happy. He is hers, and she is his - and they won't ever need to let each other go. wink

(Which reminds me, I never said how much I liked that 'are you letting me go?' line in part 5! Mea culpa).

Finally... another thing I liked very much in the epilogue is Clark's recognition that he's not the same Clark Lois left behind. I wonder how soon she'll realise that, and what differences she'll notice?

You've left us an awful lot to think about now in this story, CC, not least how the two couples are going to get on from this point. Dare I hope that you might contemplate a couple of sequels? goofy

(Okay, you can kill me now! <g>)

Wendy smile (delighted and flattered to have this epilogue dedicated to her, even if it is just because she pestered CC to death! cat )

Just a fly-by! *waves*