Umm... you do realize that not mentioning the upcoming nuptials until way down was all shot to pieces after you mentioned 'idea' and 'Las Vegas', right?
Yep. That was a conscious decision. I didn't want to hide it. I wanted people to say... "Hey, they are going to get married... I hope." Build the anticipation, but not know for certain until a couple pages further in.

Was that TNPLH?
Nope. Or at least, I don't think so. After I post a story, I sort of forget the details of the story. After all, you're only as good as your next story... Either that, or my memory is starting to go on me. Not sure which it is. Probably the latter blush

always good to have a back-up plan
laugh

Just because ML has completed this particular story doesn't mean she gets out of posting some new story part every other day.
Sorry. I seem to have already missed the deadline. blush

I am working on an idea for another story, though. Gerry told me, however, that I'm not allowed to use kryptonite in this one. How am I supposed to write a story with one hand tied behind my back like that. laugh

Anyway, I'm currently watching the gold/silver curling game: Canada v. Sweden. It's a tight game, got me on the edge of my seat.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane