Okay, I'm pretty much giving up on being able to produce something like Iolanthe's or Sue's FDK clap notworthy

Lois’ steps slowed and she eyed him suspiciously, trying to figure out whether he was serious. Clark seemed oblivious to her scrutiny, however, as his forehead creased in thought. Not a pick-up line, then, just tipsy already. She glanced at the impressive pile of lime rinds, colorful plastic swords and cherry stems in front of him and blinked in surprise. Make that really drunk, then.
lol

Drunk Clark was a lot of fun. But it is a very good thing that being drunk and having superpowers is mutually exclusive laugh

Feeling off-balance and more than a little amused, Lois removed his arm and ordered a white wine from the bartender before settling back onto her stool.
White wine? That had me sputter and grin. From the way you've described the bar, I'm surprised they even serve white wine. Or that it is drinkable eek

“If I don’t remember this in the morning, will you tell me again?”

Lois smiled. “Yes. I’ll tell you again tomorrow.”
So, does this mean Lois doesn't trust the old in vino veritas?

Absolutely adorable story, Brenda! Vivid. Imaginative. Cute. Flirty.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.