cookiesmom Thanks for sticking to the end. Re Clark's memory, I hinted his memory was coming back - he remembered why Martha had made the Suit, he also remembered about money being needed to purchase goods.

My thoughts were that it would return gradually.

Elizabeth Thanks, Elizabeth. I'm very glad you enjoyed the fic.

Re the holiday - the muse isn't really interested in a holiday smile1

Michael

Actually, that took a lot of preparation. I mean, getting a bunch of people and a space ship ready for a mission to Mars isn’t exactly a ‘moment’.
Yes, but at the beginning Ellen probably figured she'd be getting Lois back.

I went back up and checked. That’s really tricky, Corrina. The nurse mentioned he doesn’t work on Thursdays, leaving one to assume he would be back on Fridays instead of already having taken off for a long weekend.
Actually, my thinking was Mon-Wed-Fri at work. I just didn't bother explaining it - although, on second thoughts, having four days away from his patients might not be the best arrangement.

Thanks for all your very entertaining FDK, Michael. So often you see things I didn't put there - and your interpretations are very LOL-worthy.

Kathy Thanks for reading and leaving FDK. After all that, there had to be a happy ending.

Betty Thanks for your wonderful comments regarding the character of Kal. I wanted him different, obviously, but he still had to have the essence of Clark. I'm goofy It was Sam and Ellen's wedding - but I wrote it from Lucy's POV.

Thanks for your questions and comments. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave FDK.

Shadow Thanks for reading JD.

Ann Thanks for you comments, Ann.

My natural tendency is not to automatically end a love story with a baby. However, so much of this fic was about Clark/Kal having an heir that I felt this time, we needed a baby at the end.

I really like your comments about Clark/Kal. Basically this fic was about a not-too-changed Lois meeting a significantly-changed-Clark. But it was always important that Kal be recognisable as Clark, otherwise the story becomes Lois with someone we don't really care about.

Thanks for all your FDK, Ann.

Bob

Thanks for reading Bob - so glad you enjoyed it.

Artemis I see canon Clark as having a bit of innocence too - I think it's one of his most endearing qualities.

Thanks for your comments, Artemis.

Elisabeth Thanks.

Re - the time differences - I was careful not to specify how long were the travel times. It is so unrealistic that putting a time to it would only emphasise the holes.

Laura I didn't say he didn't regain his memories (in fact I hinted that he did), so I sort of left it up to the reader to decide how he/she wanted that to play out.

Thanks for all your wonderful FDK, Laura.

Thanks everyone. I enjoyed the journey and I'm so glad you did too.

Corrina.