Which is exactly why it also tears me apart to know how they’re sitting there together on my couch; to know that they’ve found each other, and no matter what happens, they will never be alone again. It makes me think of you. It makes me wish you were here, but it also makes me wish I could stop wishing for what I can’t have. It doesn’t really help, that sweet and beautiful and sad and heartbreaking image of you in my mind where I hold you in my arms and you hold me in yours, and maybe we both cry a little bit and smile a little bit through our tears when neither of us wants to cry anymore, and then you tell me that we will get through this together. And maybe there’s even a sweet, slow, bewildering kiss in there somewhere and maybe I know, in that moment, that I am complete. But every time I think of you, of that image I have where you’re holding me and I’m holding you and we both know it’s right, the realization that my life in Metropolis is over hits me like a ton of bricks.
Awww... evil !

Come back and give us more!!!

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster