YAY! Have written 4 chapters in the last couple of days but out of deference to my awesome beta still in the middle of movingness, I'm not going to up the posting schedule at the moment. smile .

Michael - yay on quotes! I am so not evil!

Amber - yay on the move! At least it will be when it's over wink .

Mel - hehe - I thought so wink .

JD - aw on the brainpower - glad you're still reading!

HG - You'd think anyway... As for the sleeping thing... Just depends I guess. I rarely fall asleep with DH - I'm more of a night owl than he is at the moment. I do sometimes wake up with him snuggled up next to me but I don't know if it's a conscious choice on his part or not. I'll roll over in that half-asleep state...

rkn - thank you smile .

Terry - well, you have a pretty good idea where they've been wink .

Sara - trouble? What trouble? Would I do that? wink I've often slept apart from DH for extenuating circumstances. After my oldest was born, he was working 36-40h a week, 20h of internship, 10h of grad school and I was staying home so until she slept through the night, he slept in the spare bedroom. At various times, while sick, I'd sleep in the recliner because it was the only way I could breathe. When DS was recovering from his surgery [and DH had a kidney stone], I slept on the couch [and DS in a laundry basket wink ]. Those things happen sometimes and it's okay imo... Not preferable of course but...

Anyway - more tomorrow!

Carol [who admitted yesterday to her 'other mom' that she wrote fic and OM read 'Wet White Shirt' and loved it - and OM is an actual published author! [Nothing big but still...]]