I'm glad they're still happily married.

So where's the trouble Star was talking about? Although, as I think someone mentioned before, if it IS NK, I have a very hard time believing Zara, Ching, and etc. will let Clark stay on Earth just because he's married to Lois. She's "just a concubine" after all.
But then, they can hardly force him to go, especially with his superpowers.

On the Other Hand smile , Nor might attack Lois unless Clark goes with them, especially if she gets pregnant. (She probably arleady is, since this is CAROL'S story!) Then Clark will be more likely to go, not less likely. I've read several stories with that premies.

Still...it could be some other reason why. I wonder if they have any Planet-sponsored trips to Latislan?

On the subject of sleeping/snuggling with my spouse, I like to do it, particularly in the winter. (Body heat makes it harder to enjoy in the summer smile )
Unfortunately, for the past couple of months, even SLEEPING with my husband is rare, however. The appartment next door apparently has a heavy smoker living there and it leaks through the bedroom wall. I can't sleep with the smoke coming through, while my husband sleeps right through it. So usually I end up sleeping on the couch.
It's frustrating because sleeping on the couch usually implies you're angry at your spouse, which I'm not. But what can you do?