LOL - it's already been discussed- Lola moonlights (sunlights?) as Lola Dakota, not Wanda Detroit.

Thanks for the comments, I am working on the next part as we speak. I'm flying blind here, so please bear with my bufferlessness wink

I'm glad that everyone is enjoying Rosco and Elmo's Song. It really is a catchy tune! Sorry Ann, I don't forsee any Martha/Sam romance in the future. I'm still dealing with their crazy kids!

Also, I wanted the Martha/Lois scene to end on a clearer note since there was some confusion mentioned. I went back and added a line...

Lois startled at the words and replayed them in her head. *My life?* she silently questioned. That first day when she’d met Martha at the cottage, the woman had claimed to know everything. Could ‘everything’ include the little known fact that Lois Lane and Lola Dakota were really one and the same?
...Hopefully that helps things, and I appreciate the help polishing that part off.

Wonder if Clark is ever going to figure it out [Huh]
Hmmm... maybe it's not an if question but a when...

October Sands, An Urban Fairy Tale featuring Lois and Clark
"Elastigirl? You married Elastigirl? (sees the kids) And got bizzay!" -- Syndrome, The Incredibles