It's back! hyper
“Yeah, I do, and that’s just it. She just gets up, does her chores with hardly a complaint—I mean, that in itself is pretty strange, right—and then she retreats to her room until dinner. Even then, she’s barely there. You’ve seen that right? It’s like she’s preoccupied or something.”
Poor, confused Clark :p

“I don’t,” he insisted at the expression change. “I’m just concerned in case it wears off and she needs another dose of whatever it is that makes her tolerable.”
No, Clark, don't you think your mother can look through this charade?

Hell, if she could ignore him and not be bothered, he could too. Besides, it made for a quieter existence.
Sure... And oxygen is just another gas...

The photo album was cute and this is great laugh
Straightening in her seat, Lois turned her head to look Martha in the eye. “You know, don’t you,” she said, more statement than question.

Martha merely favored her with a soft smile and tilted her head before responding. “Know what, Dear?”
Approaching the large tree that held the wooden structure, he was about to yell to get her attention when he heard something strange.

She was singing.
Wonder if Clark is ever going to figure it out clap

And to make matters worse, he was already half in love with her voice.
Now, don't say that. You're going to get all scared and fly away laugh

Great update, looking forward to part 8 spider

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.