Interesting to see Kal "human". Or powerless, I mean. He needs to eat! thumbsup

I agree that Marli was a bit stupid, accepting those glowing green rocks without asking any questions about them. If a rock was glowing green, I'd suspect it was radioactive. And if I was pregnant I wouldn't want a radioactive rock anywhere near my baby! (Admittedly a glowing blue rock would be much more likely to be radioactive and dangerous than a green one, but still.)

As for those chunks of kryptonite that have spread all over the Earth, well, they just aren't possible. Maybe, just maybe, you could navigate a ship from Krypton to the Earth which would be a journey at least several light-years long. But would those rocks of kryptonite just tag along, just hitch a ride, like those cans and buckets and stuff that are tied to those "Just married" cars??

"Just married" car with things attached

It doesn't make sense that the kryptonite rocks could hitch a light-years-long ride like that, when they weren't even "tied" to Kal's spaceship! But admittedly, this is one of those things that you have to accept about Superman. Trying to explain how the kryptonite actually came to the Earth is like trying to explain how Clark can fly, when his powers haven't been drained away by kryptonite.

And Newtrich is... not nice. How did he know that the kryptonite could hurt Kal? Inquiring minds want to know!

Ann

(And romantic minds would love to see some progress between Lois and Kal, did I say that?) hyper