Cute. It reminds me of how Lana and Clark's relationship would have been like when they were young in OTOH.

Which makes me wonder when the ax is going to fall. (Add to it the fact that I know you can't right a sixteen-part story that's all "sugary sweet.")

I'm glad they had the "sex talk" right away, too. It definitely would put their minds at ease.
That being said, as much as I appreciate Clark telling Lois he wouldn't push her, I wish he would have empathized that as much as he found her attractive, he wasn't ready for sex yet, either.

Because first of all, as much as teenage boys tend to think with their hormones, most of them aren't ready anymore than the girls are. I would think that Clark would know that.
Second, from a girl's perspective, it's nice to hear that your boyfriend won't push you for sex. But the implication is, "if you ever change your mind, I'll be on you so fast you can't see straight." And that can make a girl feel guilty for "holding him back."

If Clark had explained more that HE wasn't ready, either, it would feel more like a muturall desicion. Yes, they did agree that they wouldn't sleep together until they got married at the end, but I really get the impression that it's more to put Lois's mind at ease than anything else. Once again, sweet and gentlemanly, but it's sounds like it's not really what they BOTH WANT.

Of course, this is my concertive additute about sex shining through again. Most people don't agree with it these days. And it's quite possible Lois didn't/or won't feel guilty about "holding him back" at all.
Whatever.

Keep it coming.