I enjoyed this story very much. clap After reading, but before posting my feedback, the thought occurred to me that I really would like to see a continuation of this story, showing how Lois is doing in this world without a Superman. I notice others have been wondering the same thing. If you ever do decide to write a sequel, I certainly will read it!

That said, the story certainly stands alone, and was a fun read. Thanks for posting, and I hope to see more stories from you soon.

- Vicki

PS - A very minor point. Perhaps, as ccmalo mentions, because Margaret Hart reminded me of Miss Marple, it just seemed to me that she was a rather elderly lady. That didn't fit with the story's mention of her being only 51. But no one else has mentioned this, so perhaps it is only me (who just happens to be 51 myself, which no doubt has something to do with my reaction. smile )

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster