I'm really glad the new baby was a girl. clap

I'm also glad that Clark showed Ellen the pictures of the new baby, and Sam got to see Ellen, even if it wasn't HIS Ellen.

As far as the "other" Lois and Clark, I'd like to know what happens to them, but I have to say I'd be hestiant to read the story as well.
Why?

Because people on this site want to see Lois and Clark together, at least at the end of the story. That makes sense, when you look at the NAME, after all.
Really, I've always had trouble with seeing Lois and Clark with other people as well. (I said as much to Carol at the beginning of OTOH. Also one of the reasons why I refues to watch Smallville.)

But that being said, I can't hope the "other" Lois and Clark get together in the end. I don't believe in divorce unless there is a very good reason for it. I realize that techically, Clark is alrea
dy divorced to Lana and married to Lois, but that wasn't HIS CHOICE - OR EVEN HIM THAT MADE VOWS TO LOIS. He DID make vows to Lana.

I don't have problem with Lois divorcing Lex (assuming she married him), because that was obviously mental, if not eventaully physical abuse.
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
P
A
C
E

I don't have a problem with Clark divorcing Lana in "Clark Kent This is Your Life" because,
even though Lana did believe she had reasons for doing what she did, she WAS mentally and physically abuvsive as well.

But Lana and Clark in the "UP universe" have no such problems. Yes, she doesn't want him being Superman. (although I would wonder if she would change her mind after seeing the response Clark got. Canon Jonathan warmed up to Superman as well, after all.) But that's not an unworkable obsticale. No, they don't have a perfect marriage, but guess what? NO MARRIAGE IS PERFECT! Even Lois and Clark's marriage (canon or otherwise), is not perfect. That doesn't make it unworkable.

So I can't read a story about having a good marriage go bad just to get Lois and Clark together. I'm also not sure I want to read a story about them happily involved with other people.

Regardless, though, I liked UP.