Lana has just been tossed a complete curveball and I don't think any of us would deal with that well.
I agree with that. I am very sorry for Lana and Joe to have this curveball thrown. I hope they know that everyone is doing everything they can to get their spouses/fiancees back. But now that Lana knows the truth, the fact that Clark walks, talks, and looks like his counterpart doesn't give Lana any more claim over him than if he were a total stranger. And why would she want to stay married to a stranger, one that doesn't have any memories of life with her? I hope she'll realize that her real husband is missing because he is. That's what's the most important here.

Anyone remember CC's Through the Window/And Back Again? A similar topic was addressed. Clark's worst fear was that one Lois was as good as another, but he was wrong. They're all different people just as you guys and I are.

The only reason I'd hate to see Joe and Lana be broken up with is because I'm hoping at some point their real significant others will be found, and it would, pardon my french, blow chunks for them to show up and find out they aren't together anymore. But it's also not fair for Lois, Clark, OR Joe and Lana to stay married to complete strangers.

Hm. :p Not sure what I really addressed, but somewhere in there is my spare change on their divorce.
Great part!
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy