First of all, I can't say I hope Clark and Lana of this universe divorce. Number one, because I don't really believe in divorce unless there are extreme circumstances. The Lana and Clark of this universe don't seem to have it. I can understand why Clark would want to divorce Lana in this universe NOW, because really, she isn't HIS wife. But Clark and Lana of this universe seem to have a realitively good marriage.
Second of all I don't think Lana is a witch.

She's upset because her husband is basically telling her he doens't love her and will divorce her in a few weeks if things don't change. From the standpoint of a woman who believes they have a happy marriage and are planning on having kids, that's a lot to take in. It would make anyone angry and hurt.

I'd really like to see Lois and Clark start to worry about the condition of their kids, not just "we miss them."
I can understand why they didn't think about that right away, because they had so much to take in all at once.
And when they were traveling through time, I think adrenline made them to busy to think.

But that's not true anymore.
And like I said before, I don't think their kids are fine at all.

First of all, there is that worried anxiety most parents have when they're away from their kids too long. And in this case, they can't even call them to make sure they're okay.

Second of all, if the Lois and Clark from this universe ARE in their universe, that Lois and Clark DON'T know Christopher and Nate.
They may know how to take care of children, to a certain extent, but they don't know THESE KIDS.
Does Nate still need to drink Pedisure? What are their favorite foods? What makes them feel better when they're upset? When is the right time to give in and the right time to put their feet down? What do they like to do for fun? Is there anything they prefer to do with just Dad or just Mom?
These are NOT things you can find out in a few days. (Which are how long that Lois and Clark having been caring for the kids, which is probably akward for them, adding to the difficulty.)

Third, as I have said before, Christopher is perceptive. He seems to have signs of early telapathic ablities. I assume this means he would notice these Lois and Clark are NOT his parents, even without noticing they act differently.
Three year-olds oven have fears of abbandonment when their parents leave them (even just for a few hours). "Don't they love me anymore?"
They also have fears of never seeing their parents again. (Which, in this case, could be a very REAL fear.)
All these fears will probably be exagerated in Christopher's case because they haven't come back in FEW DAYS and NO ONE CAN TELL HIM WHERE THEY ARE.

Now that Lois and Clark are beginning to reflect on the realities of this situation, I would think they would think about these things and seriously worry about the condition of their kids.