hey anna. love your description of poor gladys.

while i'm busy nitpicking details, though (like the vaccines from last part), i should mention that cryogenic storage in the US is only legal in the state of california. so, while alcor life extenstion foundation, for example (the largest cryogenics company in the country), is based in pheonix arizona (which i always found ironic... cryogenics in the desert?), all their tanks (and thus technicians) are located in california.

of course, we don't know about metropolis, and there was gretchen (though she was working outside the law). just thought i'd point that out.

i love your couple parallels, especially the transfers back and forth. really well done.

Eric Denzler’s anger welled up inside of him at the most recent example of his boss’s carelessness. Gendell had no business wandering around the Gendell Technologies building
lol. yeah! it's not like he owns the place. what? does he think his name is plastered all over the building or something? ... oh, wait. nevermind... laugh

i'm liking gregg. here's hoping he's not an evil murderer for hire or anything...

love denzler's list, but could you clarify this for me?

Mr. and Mrs. Potter and Mr. Holm have are not on the approved list and—“
oh... you just have an extra "have" in there. that makes more sense.

anyway, great job. keep it up. smile looking forward to part 6.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.