clap
See, I knew it, ML.

I can't wait two days to finally be seeing Deter and Lois being together they way they should have been in the show.
Her knee automatically came up, connecting solidly with a very sensitive location. He groaned loudly, rolling off her to lie in a heap on the floor, tenderly clutching his vitals.
And they never did have Lois knee Deter smile

“Well, after I rescued them and Dr. Klein reversed the shrinking formula and got them back to their right size, I went over to Max’s place to make sure he was all right. I think he must have decided that it was probably a good idea if I didn’t exactly... like him anymore.”

“Well, given everything he’d been through since meeting you, I guess I can understand that. Either you’re beating him up or someone is shrinking him and locking him in a doll house.”

“You don’t have to sound quite so pleased about it,” Lois responded.

“Sorry.” He didn’t even try to sound sorry.
notworthy

“I can remember that moment as if it were yesterday,” Lois said softly. “I felt as if the world had just come to an end.”

“Why? I mean, we weren’t even together.”

Lois raised her eyebrows, looking at him as if he were an idiot.

And maybe he was. “Okay, dumb question.”
Oh this is just too good.

“Of course you’ve been in here before, Clark. You come here every time I run out of legal pads.”
Okay, this one is so Lois and so dirty at the same time. So, does this mean married LnC only get to get some office nookie when she runs out of legal pads? Or does she *run out of legal pads* when she wants to get some office nookie? wink

There is just one thing I have no idea about: How are you going to play New Krypton and Lord Nor?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.