This is so sick. You have them be rivals and all, but because it's season two and Lois started to warm up to Clark in season two, it's happening here, too. How do you pull this stuff off, ML?

“I’m not going to sleep with you,” she said. Had she thought it through, she might not have said it.
[...]
“I’m still not going to sleep with you,” she mumbled against his chest.
There is quote somewhere about denying too much because it is actually true. Don't know why this reminded me of it, though wave

I have a very bad feeling about something here: Up until now, you pulled LnC through a lot, but you basically left most of the stuff as it was in terms of their private lives. Just, why is Lois living on Regina Street. One could almost lean back, enjoy the show and think, hey great, you're just messing with the A-plot a bit, and have a bit less romance between them. But that's not true, is it? You are still winding up for a real low blow, aren't you, ML? You are going to break our hearts, aren't you. This is not funny, so stop snickering.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.