Heyya James, Anna and Kathy! And...umm...hi to Rivka, too <g>. Hey, just trying to be nice... wink

If I hadn't read the comment folder first, you would have had me hook-line-and-sinker!
Yay! Nice to know...but a little darn, anyway, that I didn’t get you from the start <g>.

Wow mom (That's wow flipped on it's head!)
LOL!

PS. I would put a warning in there for those that read the last couple of paragraphs to avoid doing so at all costs.
LOL! Why?

I could've never imagined it was Lex! I was impressed
Yay! Thank you!

I've seen a series of these commercials, and I liked them a lot (although I generally don't like commercials).
Really? Gee, didn’t think you could get them out of Ireland...yeah, I liked them too, especially...well...the Irish one <g>. Made me feel very patriotic all of a sudden smile .

Catching up on the boards, and I finally got to read this one. Nicely done, Sara! You did a great job.
Aww! Thank you!

I had a feeling it was Lex from the time he expressed frustration at Lois doing her own housework (and your note about "don't kill me" helped, too <g>) but I enjoyed reading all the parallels anyway. Nicely done and clever!
LOL! Yes, as you can see, subtlety is something I am strongly lacking in smile .

Hey, it helps when you need to get annoying idiot boys off your back <g>.

And awwwww, all over again! Thank you!

Most of the fishies who escaped the net seem to have taken the hint from the title...I’m thinking of changing it – anybody agree?

Anyway, thanks again guys smile

Sara.

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black