1) Little Mary Lucille is written in black.
Shouldn't she be written in red - with a blue asterisk?
2) Don't Marcy and Ryan have a second child (a boy?) who will turn out super, too? Maybe even a telepath? I remember something about that pregnancy...
1. Mary Lucille is in black because she was just born when I updated the chart and there was no way to know if she was super or had telepathy. Nan didn't mention any gene testing on her. The assumption would be that she probably is super, being at the same genetic level as CJ, Ann, Jon and Lara. But we don't really know yet.
2. Nan did mention in a story that Robbie was developing powers and telepathy. I sort of remember something about Marcy having another baby too, but I don't have a name or other info.
Over to Nan.
I've updated the chart, but will wait for more of the story before reposting it. It is a fair amount of work to rescan it. (For the nerd herd out there, if you simply save it as a .jpg, the resolution is a lot less than I can get with a scan and enhancing on software.)
The reason Robert Bernard Klein was on the chart was that Nan told me a long time ago that he was a human telepath, even though he had never appeared in a story until now.
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis