Oh, this is terrific! And I already love this particular idea:

She shook her head. "I suppose it might be if I hadn't gotten to know her but I did. That's the thing. I saw part of me in her, and that made it real." She looked at him, a trace of speculation in her gaze. "You know, I wonder who they are in this time."

"Who?"

"The ones you knew in the Twentieth Century. I wonder which one is Perry White and which one is Jimmy Olsen. Or Bernard Klein."
Yes! I've been wondering about that myself. So, let's offer a few guesses. Since you already hinted that Ronnie is a lot like Martha, I won't have to guess about her - or Jonathan. What was the name of Ronnie's husband again? Something with Brent, wasn't it? *look at chart* Ah, Mason.

So, John Olsen might be either Perry or Jimmy reborn, I'm not 100% sure. I tend to think of him as Jimmy because he never talks Elvis, though. wink

And Marcy Lyons? Might she be Cat reborn? laugh The bickering is pretty much the same between the Lyons sisters as it used to be between Cat and Lois.

I think that Lori's parents might be Lois' parents in their next incarnation. Would explain a few things about their rather strange relationship.

And Oliver Brent - he's a lot like Henderson, isn't he? *g* Cop, totally honest...

Uma Kent might be Lana Lang. Maybe. She definitely is spoiled enough.

Ryan Kent... Maybe Dan Scardino? Well, maybe not because if my guesses were right, he'd be married to the "new" Cat Grant. Anyway, isn't it a pity the real Cat never got to meet the real Dan?

Wasn't there a non-superpowered descendant of Clark's who was a great scientist? Arnie Frazier? Isn't he a lot like good old Bernie?

Of course, I also love the new pregnancy in the family. It's really funny to think of the poor father-to-be. He's already in his ninties or even beyond, and he doesn't look quite as young as Lara, does he? *g* Well, I can imagine him being shell-shocked by the news. And, of course, I love the irony of Lara's daughter Ronnie being the one to get the test results first. smile That family is so weird - in a positive way. Can't wait to read more.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)