Like Patrick, I totally love it, too!

My first reaction when I saw the title was that I wouldn't read the story. I just find it soo depressing when Lois and Clark can't have children. I want them to have their own little kiddies, little dark-haired children who can fly! laugh

And boy, was this delightful! It was absolutely full of marvellous little details. Like this:

“I'm more annoyed that social services councilor from the adoption agency gave you a whopping 97 points out of a hundred and me a whole 19 and five of that was for being a U.S. citizen,” Lois stated. “I'm not a "thrill addict'.”
Oh my God, I laughed so hard at that! Poor Lois!!!

“You know it's discrimination,” she stated. “No one with risky jobs should have kids? So I guess cops and test pilots and trapeze artists can forget it, too? And does she think I'm gonna run around deliberately sticking my neck out if I adopt a child? How dumb does she think I am?” Lois had started pacing, waving her arms in emphasis.
I absolutely agree!

He grinned at her. “This is why I love you.”

She stopped and looked over at him. “Because I'm crabby?”

“Because you never give up,” Clark told her. “You didn't give up on me coming home. You didn't give up on Superman. And you won't give up on this.”
Oh, so adorable! How I love Clark when he is such a wonderful husband! clap clap clap

Ann