Oooh! A new fic?? laugh And a DATE fic! dance Okay, onto the serious business of reading.

We stared at each other for ten, twenty, thirty seconds as conflicting emotions cascaded over me like a waterfall, a jumbled mess of relief, anger, hope, fear and a desire to knock him over and beat him with the baseball bat I kept by the door.
Hehe. laugh Unfortunately he wouldn't feel it.

"Did you come here at eleven at night just to stare at me, Clark?"

What was he was doing here at this time of night, wearing… well, pretty much what I was wearing, actually, although his socks weren’t sporting marine life. How did he make sweats look so good? It really wasn’t fair.
Ahh! This is all so good. I want to quote it all because it just makes me giggle and I haven't even gotten very far in reading.

“Yes, Lois.” He smiled at me, a teasing note in his voice. “You know, that big space on the other side of these walls with trees and the moon and all that other stuff you can’t fit in your apartment?”

“Aren’t you funny,” I replied dryly. “Why would I do that?”

“Because it’s a beautiful night, and walks are nice.”
Waffy squee!!!

I grabbed his arm, breaking his even stride with a suddenness that made him stumble. I felt him turn toward me in the darkness. One small step was all it took to touch him, to lean my forehead on his broad chest, the KSU logo scratchy against my skin. His warmth and musky scent enveloped me and sheer relief poured through my body. He loves me, he loves me, he loves me. I chanted the words in my head again and again until they became one long nonsensical chain. Helovesmehelovesmehelovesme.
Ilovehimilovehimilovehim!

Clark whispered in my ear, “I moonlight in tights. I wear my underwear outside my clothes. I benchpress locomotives for exercise.” He gently grasped my chin and pushed my head off his shoulder so he could look into my eyes.

“Lois, I'm Superman.”
Ee! I love it! Hehe. I wear my underwear on the outside of my clothes. rotflol

I loved it Lisa! It was just so perfect. Every emotion was spot on. I loved Lois' inner musings and well... this seriously brightened my day. I was so upset earlier, I quit my job today so I could focus on school and I'll miss my coworkers. This definitely took my mind of missing my friends and I'm still smiling now. smile Thanks!

Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile