Another great chapter, Rac! I think if Lois is going to draw Clark out, she'll need to be the first to open up to him. Among other things, she should relate her own internal struggles against her near murderous rage against the rebel terrorists in Kinwara.

At this point, it seems Lois is the stronger partner in this marriage. And yet, Clark acquitted himself admirably on New Krypton and made some fast friends out there! He has absolutely NOTHING to be ashamed of about his actions on New Krypton. And it seems to me he has no more reason than Lois to "fall apart" now. They have both had a very rough time of it and without the mutual support from each other they had so come to rely on. If Clark's wife, his mom and dad can't get him to straighten up and fly right, maybe Perry or Jimmy could give him a good swift kick in the tuchas before he gets his powers back. Maybe that'll get Clark squared away.

When Clark finally gets his head on straight, I hope he will wear with pride his Kryptonian "Order of the Guardians" on his Superman outfit. His time on New Krypton is an experience he should share not only with his wife and his parents, but also with his son when he is older.

TagsNOLA