Probably everything has been quoted, but I need to add my favorite lines, too. help

"You said you wanted warm sand on your honeymoon. Was this what you had in mind?"
Surely not.

But just going by the first six hours of our married life? Yeah, I definitely liked that part."

Lois tossed another pebble, missed the ledge and resolved to stop trying to delve into just how committed he was to this marriage.

Clark couldn't resist adding, "Especially the part where you kissed me."

"Kissed you? You kissed me!" Had she kissed him? With shame, she remembered that it was actually her proposition that had led them to the bed.

"You kissed me first." Clark fought the urge to lift his arm and look at her.

"And you pulled me down to the bed with you!" Lois felt indignant. Was he implying that she was more attracted to him? Because that was simply not true. He had it bad for her. He'd had it bad for her since the very beginning and now he was going to act like a disinterested party?

"All I did was sit on the bed," Clark said smoothly. "You're the one who pushed me so I was lying down."

Her cheeks flushed from both embarrassment and the memory of kissing him so thoroughly. "And you rolled on top of me."

"You wanted to keep going," he added.

"And you didn't?" she asked pointedly.

Clark swallowed. "Yeah, I did."
I love this banter. It's so sexy and brings so much hot memories... help

Next part, pleeeeeeease! notworthy

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15