Jojo! <<<hugs>>> You did come back!!!

I saw you responding to FDK today DJ and realized that I have been terrible and haven’t give you official FDK on this. I could have sworn I did. ^_^
Well, it wasn't like you didn't give me "any" fdk. I just figured you had forgotten to come back. <g> But I'm so glad you did! Wahoo!!!

Now I have to take a second and ask who wrote this part? Cause if it is DJ I’m going to have to demand that you stop making Lois lose her wedding ring (even though she really didn’t here LOL) cause you have done this to her before.
LOLS! Yes, it was me who wrote her thinking she had lost her ring. Do you know I had to stop and think for a moment about when I made Lois lose her ring before? Ha ha ha! It finally came to me, Supermen United. That's pretty sad, isn't it? <g> But technically she didn't lose it this time. <whew>

Gosh… you guys are just making me feel all kinds of warm fuzzies today. I’m just sitting here at my desk sighing away. How come fics are always better the second time around?
You know, I"m not sure... but a lot of times they are better the second time around - so are really good movies. I think it's because you already know what's going to happen, so you can sit back and enjoy the details. <g>

You guys did something with this story I didn’t think possible. You made me like Dan. I like your Dan, he isn’t quite as annoying and I love that he and Clark are friends in the end. [Big Grin]
<DJ does happy dance> Yay! Mission accomplished. goofy

But, then I remembered you guys always give us happy endings (even if it is a bit stressful to get there) and that I shouldn’t be worried. Thank you ladies for writing. It’s great writers like you that keep us coming back to these boards and refreshing them over and over again.
Well, we try to give happy endings. <g> I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I treasured all your fdk. Thanks so much.

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.