And you know someone mentioned a few parts ago after Lois's *ahem* dream, that Clark should have a dream too... although I'm fairly positive what I did wasn't what they had in mind <snort>
:rolleyes: DJ and Sue pull a ‘Dallas’. (I promise I wrote that before reading Ann’s feedback.)

Wonderful waffy ending!!

I also want to thank Nancy for allowing me to PM her a few times about medical questions and such – she is always so willing to help a girl out. <g>
Aw, gee thanks, DJ.

thank you for working so hard on this story
Yes, thanks, DJ and Sue for working so hard on this story. Now, I want to see the sequel to New Beginnings. Babbles must not take time off. It isn’t allowed... Hehe... Okay, so you can take a little break - but just a little one.

And she was always adamant that a glass, er, *crystal* vase would not shatter if you clubbed someone over the head with it.
Thought that was a candlestick... I think, like JoJo said, that a thin vase would shatter (but not a crystal candlestick).

Are you serious? Is there really just tax info in there? Or am I forgetting something from a previous part.
I believe that actually had the ripped out notes from the journal in it.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~