Rac, I was very interested that you said you were a lawyer in the previous feedback response. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, given the attention to detail and the excellent flow of this story through all these many chapters. No wonder your courtroom scenes are so good.

The race is on now, to see if Lok Sim can trace the unauthorized access back to Rae Et before she does whatever she's planning to do to get her son out of custody. I still think her 'rescue' effort will be crippled due to insufficient personnel, but there's still a huge danger for all those who don't want Nor to get away.

Awww! Talan has a very nice evening with her brother and his family. They're nice people, and it's great that she has someone to talk to about her heart's condition. Everybody needs someone like that. Clark has Zara and Ching and even Enza, but Talan has only her brother. And this isn't something she could share with anyone else, anyway.

Lois has made some progress in working out her feelings of frustration, and it's nice to see Jonathan give her the advice she needed. She and Clark have been separated for so long, it's going to take some time for them to really fall in love again. Long separations take their toll on any relationship, even a super one.

Like Maria, I'm a little surprised that the judges plan to take four weeks to return a verdict, but I suppose that has to do with both Kryptonian jurisprudence and the dramatic requirements of your story.

Looking forward to the final chapter, which of course won't be the final part of the story, because we have Installment III coming up soon! I hope you take enough time off to recharge both your muse and your creative lobes, but not so much time that we get worried about you. This is one I'm definitely going to save when I get the whole thing from the archive.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing