Lois must have turned it higher, he thought, to try to make the room more comfortable for him. His headache had faded to the barest whisper of pain and his uneasy stomach had settled down.
That was mighty sweet of her. It sure would be a bummer to not be able to take aspirin or Tylenol!

He got out of bed quietly, still thinking. The bottom line was simple. Did he want to stay married to Lois?
Well, let’s hope so, Clark!

"Oh," Lois said, seizing quickly on the new topic. "I checked the sizes of your clothes and picked you up some things at the store. Do you know how hard you are to buy for with that build? It's a darned good thing that a lot of Hawaiian clothes are loose. I mean, you have a narrow waist, but your thighs are so muscular and so is your --" Her voice trailed off and her cheeks had grown positively scarlet. "Anyway, I found a pair of Bermuda shorts that look like they should fit."
laugh

I know a private pilot that I think we could talk into taking us for free.
rotflol A private pilot indeed!!

I hope Clark remembered to hide the suit.... Oh, I guess he put it on!

"That's the spot where a lava tube hits the sea," Clark said. "Lava is flowing into the water and, not surprisingly, it produces all that steam. It's called Pele's Fountain. If you like we'll fly close to it and you can get a good look before we head for the caldera."
This is so much reminding me of the fic where Tank had Clark fall in a magma pool. Glad to know you won’t do that...

Lois is the one who'll look quite a bit like a fool if she is suddenly married to the man she wouldn't give the time of day just a week before. So Lois is the one who'll want to pretend that they aren't married. But what will that do to Clark? He's bound to worry more than ever that Lois doesn't really want him, that she regrets getting married to him, that she'll soon want a divorce etcetera.
Well, everyone knew about the pheromone spray. They can just say that they got married under that influence and decided to go ahead and give the marriage a try.

Great story, Nan.

Nancy

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~