YAY! I'm glad you posted a new part, Ann!!

The blue eyes are backing off slowly. C’mon!! Nobody’s got eyes like that. Dark bottomless pools, with some totally amazing blue highlights in them.
Can't wait to find out who that is! He knows who she is... that's odd... mmm..

You know, the blue eye bit... I saw this one guy in a movie last night and I do swear to God he had the most amazing blue eyes I've ever seen in my *entire* life. And I thought I wouldn't want to see him in that role. I am such a moron! Had I known, I'd have seen the flic as soon as it came out -- and seen it again a dozen or more times. Those eyes. AH! ...and that a**... OMG! I'm ranking him 4th on my "sexiest guys" list - just below 3 guys who are actually one and... oh, wait, I'm off topic now, aren't I? Sorry.

”You’re Batman’s little boy!” I giggle.

”And you are Santa’s little girlie! Aren’t you?”
hehe! cute! smile I would have loved for that to really be Batman's son - hey, it's an elseworld, right? Couldn't Robin have been his kid? Would have been sweet. Ah, either way, it's cute and sweet. smile

How old is Dick, btw? Like 14, 15 I guess? Oh... hehehe! We find out later. Cool! smile

”Oh, he’ll find us all right. He’s Batman, you know. No, I just meant he won’t find us all that quickly.”
Yep. One of the worlds greatest detectives. Right up there with Sherlock Holmes. smile

Eat you heart out, Judy Garland.
rotflol rotflol

I can't wait to see the next part! smile I love this story, Ann!! It's just delicious!!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies