Oh, Queen Sue, you are marvelous!!

When the zipper finally slid free he wondered if he should continue and unzip the dress all the way. Did he dare?
Dare, Clark, dare.

She was imagining it; she had to be. There was no way that Superman would ever look at her with hunger in his eyes. It had to be a trick of the light or the mirror's reflection.
Sure he would, Lois.

"I'll make you a deal. Why don't you give up on her and I'll stop seeing Lex? How would that be?"
Take her up on it, Clark.

"It's not that I don't trust her - I don't trust me." He realized with a jolt that he wasn't making excuses. He really didn't trust himself. And why should he? He was nothing more than a garishly-dressed voyeur at this point.
Loved this.

He slowly nodded; a faraway expression on his face as he considered her words. "She's my best friend. I'm just afraid of losing that."
Aww… Poor Clark.

"Were you just telling me what you thought I wanted to hear? Or did you mean it when you said that you'd understand how difficult telling my secret would be?
Uh-huh. Yeah, Lois, I hear you.

A little jolt of excitement shot through her at the thought that he wanted to tell her the truth.
Oh, Clark, I hope you do. And I can’t wait to see Lois’ reaction. Really, I want to see the revelation.

The comma queen.
rotflol

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~