Great story so far! I'm loving it!
I know everyone has said this already, but you make Lana so evil !
Lois wasn’t sure what irritated her more – Lana’s ingratiating voice or Clark’s insipid smile.
Stupid Clark! Mean Lana! Poor Lois!
“I always have time for an old friend,” Clark said with a smile.
Didn't Lana get the hint then that Clark and her were just FRIENDS now! Nothing more! Lois needs to get up there and tell Clark how she really feels about him before he becomes even more stupid and decides to fall for Lana's mischevious plans!
Lois looked up from her musing to see Jimmy’s excited smile. “Hi, Jimmy. What’s up?”

“Not much. I was just wondering...who was that hot chick with Clark?”
This line portrays Jimmy perfectly! It sounds just like something he'd say! I love it!

“Well, he’s definitely not rich, which is a problem of course. But he’s handsome, successful, and the type of guy that will let me stay home but won’t expect me to be his slave ... well, he’s my best prospect and I’m just going to have to settle for that. He seems to be pretty well established at his job even though he hasn’t been here that long. Maybe I can convince him to go into broadcast news once we’re married, he could make more money doing that. He’s certainly good looking enough...oh, yeah, you should see him. He’s even more gorgeous than I remember. He’s shed all those Smallville hick qualities that made me cringe, and he’s just incredible. I’ll tell you, that part of the marriage won’t be a sacrifice.”
OOOoo! /me slaps Lana upside the head and tells her what me really thinks of her!!!

Anyways great story Annie! Can't read the next part... even though I'm wishing it was already up! *impatiently sighs*

*Blayne*

Clark: You are really high maintenance, you know it?
Lois: But I'm worth it.

Clark: Not exactly what you had in mind, huh?
Lois: Let's see. So far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, been treated as your girlfriend, and insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this.