Annie, this is lovely! First Lois, haunting Clark's apartment while trying desperately to pretend there's nothing between them... and boy, I could feel my blood pressure rise when he stroked her leg! laugh

Then Lana crashes the party and wrecks everything. You know, Clark must have heard that sotto voce swipe of hers - I'd just love to know what he's up to. He's not stringing Lana along to make Lois jealous, by any remote chance? Not that the cow doesn't deserve it, mind you!

And then that jaw-dropping phone conversation - wow, you don't pull any punches getting Lois (and us) to loathe her, do you? goofy What a pity Clark wasn't around to hear it! But poor Lois... what can she do (strictly from the goodness of her heart, for a friend laugh ) to get Clark free of those claws? I'm really looking forward to finding out!

More soon, please!!! smile

Mere

P.S. Nearly forgot to say... sending Jimmy in to charm Lana away from Clark, now *there's* a spiffing idea if I've ever heard one! rotflol

A diabolically, fiendishly clever mind. Possibly someone evil enough to take over the world. CC Aiken, Can You Guess the Writer? challenge