Chris, I've gotten a little behind, I'm afraid. Lack of time, definitely not lack of interest. I'm still loving the story - you haven't lost me just because you're getting into a-plot now. smile

I had time earlier today to get caught up on the last three installments. I won't make detailed comments, but let me just mention here that I loved the waffy flight and conversation way back in Part 12. I just couldn't let it go by without saying anything... laugh

I'm afraid that I'm with Lois that it's rather hard to get too excited about dying fish (no matter how important it is), but I am very excited about Mayson and Rosemary coming to see CJ. Does this mean that I have to trust Mayson after all? I saw your comment that there is a Luthor wham coming... I think that something may happen to one of them. frown

I feel just like CJ earlier - just getting Lex on contamination charges isn't enough. It has to be bigger. :p Maybe whatever info that Mayson and Rosemary have, that presumably they're going to share with CJ, will help.

I'm anxious for more. Hopefully I can stay caught up for a while... goofy

KathyM

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5