Hi H,

Just wanted to let you know that I am still reading. I haven't commented since the first post because these installments with Lois and Clark not being together at all really are a "torture" to read. Especially when Dave was killed and now with Lex taking advantage of Lois...

I am not criticizing your work at all. But you write so well and so realistic that it is hard for someone rooting for Lois and Clark not to be appalled (not sure if that is the right word here) at what's happening right now. Yes, I knew it wouldn't be easy for Lois to get out of her marriage but apparently I was way too optimistic and glossed over those actions that would happen in order for Lois's run to freedom to take place.

I am sure Lex drugged her and all... But still, I can't say anything except: Yuck!
I don't even want to think about it. Except, wasn't Clark thinking about flying to Metropolis to check on things? This might be the worst but also the best possible moment to do so...

Natascha (still reading but feeling the need for some positive moments along the way wink )