Thanks, Terry! I appreciate the feedback, and for once, I was actually thinking the exact same things you just said--about the whole New Krypton thing and leverage. I'm thinking Jor-El IS with Lara in this one . . . I just felt that since I'd had him initiate contact with Clark in the last three vignettes that it was Lara's turn.

Actually, I do think that this is one I might continue, since I could put such a specific timeline on it, and I know what it could do to the series continuity and stuff, whereas, with the others, I only had vague ideas of what would happen next if I continued them.

Anyway, I have one more vignette left to write before I make any decisions. I'm also planning on a longer fic, which I've done the planning for, but haven't started to write yet.

Thanks for the great feedback!

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place