*LOL*

Actually, my original plan was to write only one story with this premise, but I kept coming up with so many different ideas on how to START it, and almost none on how to finish it, so I decided to at least write the beginnings of as many as I could.

Eventually, I might write continuations of the ones y'all seem to like the best--or I'll let other people write them (or both).

For now though, I'm sticking to the beginnings. Not all of the beginnings will be set in the same time frame either. This one was set late first-season, but I think the next one may be sometime mid-second, or even early-third season. That was another problem I had with this premise--I couldn't figure out the best place to have it set.

Thanks for your great comments. I look forward to more as I write more of these "non-vignettes."

By the way, Terry, I'm a girl. smile

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place