When I first started reading this series I thought; how could H.G. Wells stick them in the past like this? shock What a difficult task to keep all their actions of the past the same rather than make any changes. Talk about walking a tightrope!

“Yes. It’s a change – a big change,” Clark admitted. “But it’s not a bad thing. Your career has been accelerated from the start. We’ve known it would be since you were ten. You couldn’t just pretend you didn’t already have eight plus years of professional writing experience under your belt. You carry that with you. And you’ve made it work for you. You won your first Kerth when you were little more than a cub reporter.”

“Only because I didn’t let Claude steal my story this time,” Lois pointed out.

Clark nodded. “Right, and we agreed that some changes were necessary.”

Yeah, this changes was truly important to make. Lois didn't deserve to have that creep steal her story. Bravo!

Lois finally allowed herself to feel excited. She laughed and hugged him back. Resting her head on his shoulder she asked, “Will you come with me to the awards dinner?”

Yikes...

Enjoying every line of this series. Please keep going. grovel

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.