Ack, Lois!! Why you do that?? Keep digging yourself in deeper, why don’t you? Can I get you a superhero and a shovel to make your digging more efficient?? 😂 And you know, I was thinking all that numbering of parts that there would be eight . . . for eight days of Hannukah . . . then there were more parts . . . and I’m like . . . hmm, maybe 24 for like advent? But that was wrong too. Very cute story with lots of guest stars and fun characterization!

What made me guess Mary? Gosh, part of it was that . . . she’s the only one of the bunch of ficathoners who’s ever talked about Hannukah and Judiasm in chat—so the extra knowledge of that stuff was a big hint for me. I was so confused! But the short parts made me also think Mary! She managed to give up her precious “two spaces after the period” . . . because she’s cutthroat and loves to win—trickster! 😂 Plus, there was that “Miss Lane” at the beginning . . . which was mildly suspicious given that you’ve been conspiring with Michael to write more of your Miss Lane series. laugh

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.