Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Hi Bek!

Summary
I’ll try to forget what I may have heard about this before smile1

peep
Thank you lol

Very inspired banner, Sara! The alien font. The colored hair. The little exhaust explosion. The confused and vacant look on the princeling’s face. At least that’s what it looks like on the smartphone screen!

She did such an amazing job!!! I feel so grateful, and I can't wait to share more!!! hyper

, his title would be exalted to Lord Kal of the House of El, and he would take his place as Supreme Ruler of Krypton.
Oh, how does Kryptonian succession work?

You'll have to read on to find out! It's explained pretty clearly in one of the earlier chapters in the second part of the story, Destined: Friends grin

They were dusty and old and looked as though no one had pulled them from the shelves, well, ever maybe.
Just how old is “English of Earth”? Is he going to speak Elizabethan English? Will he sound like Bernard from Much Ado About Nothing? And will he learn to bicker with Lois? Treat her like Petrucio in The Taming of the Shrew?
LOIS: Hey!

The Lost Languages book was difficult to find.”
He thought it was lost?

rotflol

This imbalance has led to the generation of excess heat, and that heat will result in a detonation large enough to break the entire planet apart.”
So, a simple mining accident will do them in.

whinging Essentially, I suppose.

Your mother and I have decided this, Kal. You shall not argue with us.”
Now, go to your new room and speak no more of this!

Poor Kal!

He would do as his father told him.

After all, he really had no choice.
Poor guy!

That was a very well written setup. Wonderful world building clap

wave Michael

Thank you for reading!!

I hope you get to catch up with the other chapters. It's hard to wait to post when the story is all written lol

Originally Posted by KSaraSara
Wheee! Thanks!! I can’t even remember whose idea the font was… oh wait! This is how it went:

Bek: *sighs wistfully* Gosh, would be cool if the title was in Kryptonian.
Sara: … *remembers using this site while writing SFA and having AnnaBtG painstakingly transliterate all the Kryptonian phrases*
Sara: …um…hey, Anna… wanna do a thing for me (and Bek?) *pleads*
Anna: *does the thing*
Sara: *screenshots Kryptonian glyphs and manipulates them in art program*
Sara: Hey, Bek… guess what? *shows Bek*
Bek: jawdrop

I wouldn’t say young Kal has a vacant look, per se… more… worried yet stoic because Kryptonians don’t emote so much. lol

Thanks for the awesome feedback!

Sara smile

That was about how it went. I'm still in awe and I so love that we have the Kryptonian text there!!!! clap

Big thanks to Anna for her help with that!!

-Bek
hyper