Some of the stories I enjoyed this year:

Super Bek - Anchor: Part 1 - Clark Kent
I am NOT an alt-Universe fan usually, but this version of the characters was just too unique and this story too different to pass up. It's heartbreaking and sad and uplifting and beautiful!

Super Bek - Whisper of Hope
This is just SUCH a well written story! I re-read it a few times.

Carrie Rene -
Shake Your Love | Shake Your Love (nFanfic)

I am biased as this was my fic-a-thon gift but it was sweet and steamy and I am still hoping for that sequel!

AnnieM and KathyB -
What the Heart Wants Part 1: Written in the Stars

What the Heart Wants Part 2: The Magic of Love | What the Heart Wants Part 2: The Magic of Love (nFanfic)
Another Alt-Universe story that I actually enjoy. A 'what if Clark never came to Metropolis but they still met' plotline. Very sweet and waffy.

Toomi - Kryptonite Coffee
This one was funny and really enjoyable!

Toomi - Wish Upon A Perseid
Loved this one as well!

KSaraSara - Intoxicated (nfic only)
Quite possibly the steamiest PML story ever! You'll need a fan for this one if you read it

KSaraSara -
Yours to Discover | Yours to Discover (nFanfic)

"The Canadian one" LOL. I am biased as I helped to supply many of the Canadianisms. But this is is such a sweet story and features one of my favourite 'first dates' ever.

KSaraSara -
So Far Away | So Far Away (nFanfic)

I don't know if this is allowed because I wrote two of the chapters (I think) but this story is SO SO SO good. It's so emotional and beautiful and quite possibly the best NK based story I have ever read.

Bakasi - Beyond Closed Doors
-The angst! This is such a perfectly angsty story! I absolutely LOVED this one. So gorgeous.

Last edited by KSaraSara; 02/17/23 02:19 AM. Reason: Added links per user request

Spike: "There's a hole in the world...feels like we ought to have known."
-Angel