So, when I was looking through the eligibles list, trying to think of which stories gave me which feelings, I realize there are a quite a few that I just love because they FIXED IT… stories that aim to fix or explain something in canon that just irked me? Gahh! They’re so satisfying! So here are a few of them that really hit the spot!

Ever wonder why Clark just seems more or less okay after escaping the cage? Just weak? And whatever happened to the cage anyway?? Well, Toomi fixes it for us in a well-written and believable way! Worth the read! (Plus, her Henderson here is pretty awesome!)

Aftershocks by Toomi8
304 kB (55,267 words)
Story
Summary: Set during 'House of Luthor,' beginning as the wedding is stopped/interrupted, and Clark escapes the Kryptonite cage, this story takes a different turn.

A funny disaster in Lois’ kitchen… I mean… how did she ever get that whole Christmas dinner cooked?? lol
Holiday Baking by Carrie Rene
6 kB (1,081 words)
Story
Summary: Lois’ attempt at baking during Season’s Greedings. Ever wonder how Lois was going to make everything for dinner? With one little oven, how did she get everything done in time?

AHHH! Bakasi’s “Inside Out” fics… I just LOVE these because they at least explain WHY things went the way they went in canon! These both explain what’s going on with Lois (Fury’s Mind) and Clark (Deranged Mind) during that LUNKHEADED move to propose to her without telling her his secret first!
Inside A Fury's Mind by bakasi
23 kB (3,951 words)
Story

Inside a Deranged Mind by bakasi
10 kB (1,633 words)
Story

Every time I watch the “this isn’t dancing” dancing on air scene… I get SO MAD at Clark for continuing to shoot himself in the foot so late in the game by encouraging her as Superman. And in this episode?? THE FADE TO BLACK?? He sucks the window closed with his super breath! What are we supposed to read from that?? Huh?? Man, this scene pisses me off! lol Okay, well, SuperBek to the rescue on this one. SO satisfying!

Kiss Me by SuperBek
8 kB (1,337 words)
Story
Summary: A short revelation story in which Lois doesn’t quite react as expected to Superman’s confession.

Ahh, Toomi strikes again! This time we get to have Lois tell Superman what she thinks of him not responding when Stokes says Lois is Superman’s “girl.”

Not Your Girl by Toomi8
12 kB (1,994 words)
Story
Summary: Set after season 2's 'Wall of Sound.' In the episode, Stokes makes the comment that Lois is Superman's 'girl.' Here's one way that ended...

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.