Wow... well, it really feels like the end now. I've been doing a lot of finishing the last few weeks. Finished the story. Finished posting. Finished classes. Working on finishing finals. And things feel... finished. But, ahh... I feel a bit lost now. blush

Would it be pathetic to say that I miss my story? I'll miss posting, miss feedback, miss Clark and Lois and Dan and Elle and...

I'm trying not to get sappy here, really. goofy

I feel like anything I say will be inadequate for all the inspiration, encouragement, nagging, crying, compliments and... well, everything that you all have given me over the last (dang near a) year. "Thanks" seems to be all I have, though.

So thanks, guys. Thanks for all the feedback - short and long and in between. Thanks for the nagging and the understanding. Thanks for picking out the lines that meant the most to me, and pointing out hidden meanings that I hadn't even found myself.

And... I think I'll stop here. Really, there aren't any words. sloppy

And beta readers... helpers... friends... support group... the archived version expresses (when it's uploaded wink ), I think, a little more clearly just how much I'm grateful to you all. smile

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.