Thank you for coming back with this story. I remember I read the other two at the time they were posted on the boards. I remember how I was happy to read a story about alt-Clark finding his Lois. I don't remember all the details, but I was too impatient to go back and reread them before getting to this story. Maybe I'll go back now and read them again.

It's sweet seeing Lois and Clark as a family. I'm sure Kallie was what kept Clark from slipping into full darkness, because even when he shut Lois out, he still had it in his heart to be there for their daughter. And I’m glad Lois was so comprehensive and understanding that she was able to reach out to him in his personal hell and bring him back.

I have the same doubts as Terry - what are Jerome and Joanne doing in Metropolis, are they living as Lois and Clark, Jerome will still be Superman for some time after Clark moves back to Metropolis, etc??? But I guess we will have to wait the next story. I hope it doesn’t take so long this time.

Andreia smile

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15