- Favourite moment/quote of the episode?
Oh my, so many good ones but I think the final one when Clark says he’s feeling invisible with Lois giving all her attention to Superman.

LOIS (after Cat kisses Clark on the lips): What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue?
LOIS (about a bordello): Aren’t those also known as Cat houses?
LOIS (because of the attention Superman gets): I’m worried he’ll forget about me.
LOIS: He’s a taco short of a combo
LOIS (to Cat): Couldn’t you afford a whole dress?
LOIS (to Clark at the high society event): What are you doing here? Barn dance let out early?
LOIS: Danger is my business.
CLARK: It must be tough being right all the time. LOIS: Yes, it is.
LOIS (to Clark): We have Superman in common, you want to fly like him, I want to fly with him.
CLARK (about himself, in response to Lois ignoring him): Yes, there is an invisible man.
SUPERMAN (to Lois): You don’t need to bid for my attention. You will always be special to me. You’re the first person who interviewed me.
CAT: Lois made a joke.

Details:
There are all sorts of Superman-representations from the comics.
Superman complete freezes in front of the crowd.
Superman is hounded by a mob of women, like a rockstar.
Given this follows Strange Visitor, Cat kissing Clark works well with her fake night of passion with him.
Lois is frustrated / dejected that Superman ignored her during the Key to the City ceremony.
The invisibility tech is just horrible science.
The gold repository has a large vault, and yet, just two minutes of air left.
Why did Superman bust through the vault wall. Don’t they have keys? And shouldn’t the wall be reinforced steel?
The Bachelor auction
Lois and Lex had a lunch date planned.
Clark plays wingman for Superman with Lois: “Superman’s afraid to reveal himself, his true feelings”
Lois finds a way to interpret the truth/words so she can be “right”.
Alan ends up VP R&D at Luthor Technologies

Mayor Efros
Asabi (possibly different actor) is dressed in classic Asian/Western business wear when out and about.
Minute 6: National Whisper frontpage
Eduardo Friez gets a scene. Late forties, a bit overweight, mustache. Looks like a Columbian drug lord from a 90’s movie.
Murray Brown agent makes his first appearance
Linda Montoya is back
Lois spoke at women’s group in October 1992: “The weaker sex, fact or fiction”
Missing Persons is on the Daily Planet first floor
“Lex Comm” TV station
The first time Lois mentions her parents are divorced and that her mother got half
Clark a new cape
Lois is saving for Tahiti
STAR Labs is mentioned
Lois has a Superman pajama
Lois is still in apartment 105
Lois’s white love seats make an appearance
Daily Planet was 10 cents when Barnes was caught the last time. Now it’s 35 cents.
Clark has two Bali statues
Lois wants to be invisible
Clark wants to fly
Metropolis Police Cars are black and Yellow. Police emblem is triangle with buildings.
“News-Room City Staff” is written on a plague above Lois’s desk

Plot Bunny:
Around 2012, Michio Kaku demonstrated meta materials that bend light around an object. This would actually work for the invisibility suits. Well, work better than the reverse-fluorescent light.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.